Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ALL FLOWER in my DOILY


Finally I can finish my first flower doily( my own design). If you take a look at this doily you can see the motif from the ring until finish is all in flower motif... I finish the edging with 3 dimention rose flower... I love to make doily with a special touch... Hope next I could make something interesting... For my friend in Indonesia this pattern will ready for sale in this week, so if you want to buy it please inform me personally. See pattern sale (for indonesian market) at THATA'S BOUTIQUE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh cantiknya mawar2nya Tha... gmn cara bikinnya. Boleh dunk diajarin. Aku baru ajah bergabung dgn millist merajut nih.... THX

Anonymous said...

Cantik mbak. Aku jadi inget doily serupa tapi aksennya swan. Posisi angsanya melingkar serupa dgn posisi rose-nya. Pernah lihat di website.

Kombinasi putih pink-nya pas banget

Vânia Dias said...

Linda toalhinha..adorei!
bjs
Vânia