Friday, February 23, 2007

CD BAG

There are too many small balls of thread in my stash ( it's from my finish projects left). And there are too many CD that cant be use anymore (from my son game).
So, I try to make something with them. I make some dishclothes with them and a bag too. I make a CD in the bottom of the bag. It's great...... I want to try to make another bag with it.
I'll take my CD dishclothes on monday when all of them finish... I make some design with multi colour ( cause its only from left thread ).
Hope it can inspire yout to make something with CD and thread :))

4 comments:

Zu said...

This is a really cute bag and a great idea using the cds. I may try something similar one day. :-)

Thata said...

Thank you. Glad if I could inspire you to make another one...

Vânia Dias said...

MARAVILHOSA...ameiiiiiiiiiiiii...linda demais!
bjs
Vânia

Thata said...

Dear Vania,
Thank you again... I also like your works. You give me inspiration.... Thank you..:))