Monday, February 26, 2007

SCARF AND HAT AGAIN


My sister give me this yarn about months ago. Its from lion brand (could see also at Customer Galery LION BRAND I always think that I'll make a knitting project with it. But lastnight I decided to try to make it with crochet. And...wow... I love it. I only need 2 hours to make the scarf and about 30 minutes (less) to make a hat.... The texture of the yarn is quite good and I dont need to make a special stich. I did with dc st. Hook no.8. It needs 1 1/2 balls of lion brand yarn to make these item... I'll ask my sis to send me again another yarn like this.... :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waw...buat scarf dalam 2 jam dan topi dalam waktu kurang dari 30 menit? ck...ck..ck....ko bisa secepat itu? gimana caranya? pengen....ajarin dong... :p